Why should a property bought or sold by a consultant only?
- The property consultant saves your time and provides accurate information.
- Provides information on whether the property title is clear.
- They have the knowledge of location so that we do not take wrong decision on property in a place where there is no demand.
- Lastly, the price at which a property is sold is reported.
- Provides true value information.
- Document Information Legal Paper Information.
- Provides builder background information.
- Offers the option of multiple properties.
- Provides information on the pros and cons of the property.
- Helps to sell property.
- Property visits are free.
- Advises on deciding where to work.
- Provides door step service after taking over the property.
- Provides current market knowledge of real estate.
- There is an expert in price adjustment.
- Preserves both parties as a mediator.
Always insist on buying a property from a professional consultant.